Tarot cards can be a wonderful outlet and way to bond, as well as get more practice with getting in tune with messages you need to hear. It’s also good for learning to strengthen your instincts and intuition.
- Don’t force the readings.
- If you’re not feeling it, take a break.
- Listen to your intuition and instincts, and trust them.
- Do PRACTICE! If you don’t even use them, you can’t ever hope to improve your skill with them.
- As with any other medium, don’t expect to be experienced with it right away.
- Give yourself time to get to know the cards.
- Don’t be afraid to step away from doing the readings if something doesn’t feel right with either doing them or the deck itself. Even if you cleanse it or anything else, safety first. And you should be comfortable with it as well.